Work With Us
Medicare is confusing, and those who qualify are bombarded by solicitations. This can be overwhelming and lead to insurance choices that do not provide optimal value. We at Clearview Group Advisors strive to be a trusted resource to clarify the Medicare ecosystem and simplify the decision-making process.
We help our clients make informed health insurance decisions that meet their personal goals and concerns. Keeping our clients’ best interests at the center of our recommendations has led to a sustained referral pipeline and consistent growth for our business.
If you enjoy connecting with people, providing valuable expertise, have a positive mindset, a little bit of entrepreneurial spirit, and seek the freedom of being your own boss, you might be a good fit for this business.
What you will do:
- Use various marketing and networking techniques to source new prospects.
- Act as a Medicare expert to educate prospects on the Medicare system and their options.
- Facilitate enrollment and applications and serve as a resource for future needs and questions.
- Enjoy generous commissions and passive income.
What we offer:
Most independent agents do not last more than one year. Those who do make it, benefit from structure and support, especially in the beginning. We offer new agents a path to success that starts from the moment they join the team until they are comfortable selling products to clients on their own and beyond.
Onboarding: We provide a step-by-step process to explore your interest, achieving required training and certification milestones, carrier contracting, marketing, and client engagement planning. We can also direct leads to agents to help them gain experience and confidence.
Mentorship: We work with new and experienced agents to get them up to speed with a personalized pace and touch. As the agency grows, our collective expertise and willingness to help each other becomes an increasingly important asset to each other and our clients.
Tools: Clearview Group Advisors partners with several organizations and vendors to keep our agents productive and organized.
- Agency branding, web presence, and professional email.
- Field marketing organization (FMO) support.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Plan evaluator and enrollment platform.
- Lead generation.
Qualifications, skills, and competencies:
- Ability to obtain health insurance license and appointment with carriers, which may include background and credit checks.
- Sharp listening and customer service abilities.
- Professional appearance and etiquette.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Motivation to build book of business and be successful with 100% commission pay.
- Basic knowledge and comfort using technology (web, office tools).
- Current insurance license preferred.
This is a 100% commission position. We can put you in a position to be successful – and the sky is the limit to your earnings – but you must put in the work to network and market yourself.